Bishkek, April 2 / Kabar /. Today a coalition of parliamentary majority approved the draft program, the structure and composition of the government, represented by the candidate for the post of Prime Minister Joomart Otorbaev.
Leader of the SDPK faction Chynybay Tursunbekov explained that the document will be submitted for consideration to committees of the parliament and then forwarded for discussion at a plenary session of Parliament.
The new Government members are:
- Tayirbek Sarpashev – the First Deputy Prime Minister;
- Abdyrakhman Mamataliev - Deputy Prime Minister for Security, Law Enforcement and the Boundary;
- Valery Dil’ - Deputy Prime Minister for Investment;
- Elvira Sarieva -Deputy Prime Minister of the social block;
- Kamila Talieva - Minister of Culture, Tourism and Information;
- Temir Sariev - Minister of Economy and Antimonopoly Policy;
- Abdylda Suranchiev - Minister of Internal Affairs;
- Dinara Saginbaeva - Minister of Health;
- Kanatbek Sadykov - Minister of Education and Science;
- Aliyasbek Alymkulov - Minister of Youth, Labour and Employment;
- Kalykbek Sultanov - Minister of Transport and Communications;
- Almambet Shykmamatov - Minister of Justice;
- Kudaibergen Bazarbayev - Minister of Social Development;
- Olga Lavrova -Minister of Finance;
- Taalaibek Aidaraliev - Minister of Agriculture and Land Reclamation;
- Osmonbek Artykbaev - Minister of Energy and Industry;
- Erlan Abdyldaev - Minister of Foreign Affairs;
- Kubatbek Boronov - Minister of Emergency Situations;
- Taalaibek Omuraliev - Defense Minister.
Tomorrow, Jogorku Kenesh will approve members of the Government through an open vote.