Bishkek, April 4 / Kabar/. President Almazbek Atambayev signed a decree appointing members of the new government.
Head of the President’s Office Daniyar Narymbaev read out the corresponding presidential decree at the cabinet meeting.
“Djoomart Otorbaev has been appointed Prime Minister of Kyrgyzstan," said Narymbaev. Also new government members have been introduced at the meeting.
From his part Djoomart Otorbaev congratulated the new members of the government and said that the main task of the Cabinet of Ministers is development and prosperity of Kyrgyzstan.
Yesterday members of the Parliament approved the draft structure and composition of the new government of the Kyrgyz Republic.
The new Government members are:
Djoomart Otorbaev – Prime Minister:
Tayirbek Sarpashev – the First Deputy Prime Minister;
Abdyrakhman Mamataliev - Deputy Prime Minister for Security, Law Enforcement and the Boundary;
Valery Dill - Deputy Prime Minister for Investments;
- Elvira Sarieva -Deputy Prime Minister of the social block;
- Kamila Talieva - Minister of Culture, Tourism and Information;
- Temir Sariev - Minister of Economy and Antimonopoly Policy;
- Abdylda Suranchiev - Minister of Internal Affairs;
- Dinara Saginbaeva - Minister of Health;
- Kanatbek Sadykov - Minister of Education and Science;
- Aliyasbek Alymkulov - Minister of Youth, Labour and Employment;
- Kalykbek Sultanov - Minister of Transport and Communications;
- Almambet Shykmamatov - Minister of Justice;
- Kudaibergen Bazarbayev - Minister of Social Development;
- Olga Lavrova -Minister of Finance;
- Taalaibek Aidaraliev - Minister of Agriculture and Land Reclamation;
- Osmonbek Artykbaev - Minister of Energy and Industry;
- Erlan Abdyldaev - Minister of Foreign Affairs;
- Kubatbek Boronov - Minister of Emergency Situations;
- Abibilla Kudaiberdiev - Defense Minister.