Emir calls on Advisory Council to convene
HH the Emir Sheikh Tamim bin Hamad al-Thani yesterday issued Decree No 42 of the year 2015 calling upon the Advisory Council to convene its regular 44th session. The Decree stipulated that the Council shall convene on Muharram 21st, 1437, corresponding to November 3, 2015.
Emir ratifies agreements
HH the Emir Sheikh Tamim bin Hamad al-Thani issued the following ratification documents:
1. Endorsing the ratification of a memorandum of understanding on tourism co-operation between the governments of Qatar and Kyrgyz Republic.
2. Endorsing the ratification of a memorandum of co-operation in youth policy between the governments of Qatar and the Kyrgyz Republic.
3. Endorsing the ratification of an agreement between the government of Qatar and the Kyrgyz Republic on the stimulation and protection of mutual investments.
4. Endorsing the ratification of a cultural co-operation agreement between the governments of Qatar and the Kyrgyz Republic.
5. Endorsing the ratification of an agreement between the governments of Qatar and the Kyrgyz Republic on exempting holders of diplomatic and special passports from obtaining visa.
6. Endorsing the ratification of a twinning agreement between Doha Municipality and Bishkek Municipality. All the agreements were signed in Doha on December 8, 2012.
Law on power, water amended
HH the Emir Sheikh Tamim bin Hamad al-Thani yesterday issued Law No 20 of the year 2015, amending some provisions of the Law No 26 of 2008 on the rationalisation of water and electricity consumption.
Cabinet decisions ratified
HH the Emir Sheikh Tamim bin Hamad al-Thani yesterday ratified Cabinet Decision No 34 of 2015 on the regulation of the government committee on the co-ordination of conferences and events. The Emir also ratified Cabinet Decision No 35 of 2015 on amending the regulation of some administrative units of the Public Works Authority (Ashghal) and identifying their powers.
Bulgarian deputy PM receives message from Qatar’s Premier
Bulgaria’s Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Interior Rumiana Bachvarova has received a written message from HE the Prime Minister and Interior Minister Sheikh Abdullah bin Nasser bin Khalifa al-Thani pertaining to bilateral relations and issues of common interest.
The message was handed over by Qatar’s ambassador to Bulgaria Mohamed bin Ali al-Nuaimi during a meeting with the Bulgarian deputy premier in Sofia yesterday.