- Name: original and in English: Butun Kyrgyzstan /United Kyrgyzstan.
- Year founded: 2010
- Ideology: Ethnonationalism and right wing.
- Líder actual y cargo: Adakhan Madumarov
- Number of seats in parliament:-
- Currently in government or in opposition: In opposition.
- Legal Status: Legal party.
- Link -
- Observaciones: The leader is Adakhan Madumarov, former candidate for the Presidential elections in 2005 and MP from Ak-Jol party. It is a relatively new party formed by many former pro-Bakiev MPs. It has support predominantly in the south of the country (mainly in Batken province). The party tried to contest the results of the Parliamentary elections and staged a series of protest rallies in Bishkek, and again the presidential results in 2011.