- Name - Original language & name in English: حزب الفجر الجديد (Arabic), El Fedjr El Jadid or New Dawn party (English).
- Year founded: 2012
- Ideology: Nationalist
- Current leader & function: Tahar Benbaïbeche (president)
- Number of seats in parliament (lower house): 5 seats (In March 2013 a PFJ deputy was one of the MP's who attempted to "migrate" to another party, reportedly the RND or FLN, causing parliamentary indignation).
- Currently in government or in opposition: In opposition
- Legal status: Legal political party
- Link to official party website: http://partielfadjreljadid.com
- Observations: The foundation of the PFJ marks the return to politics of Tahar Benbaïbeche, formerly the head of both the RND and the influential ONEC (National Organisation of the Descendants of the Chouhada). Benbaïbeche has the distinction of having publicly denounced the intense political pressure from above that his party (the RND) was under in 1999 to back Bouteflika in that year's presidential elections. The PFJ decried electoral fraud in both the legislative and local elections of 2012.